Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Concur

In Shannon's Blog, it seems that things might head in the right direction if this concept is adopted in every school. This new style of evaluation seems to be a better and more thorough system that will help improve our understanding of how to improve teaching in America. I agree that this new system can significantly help; however, I think that it is incomplete. Evaluating teachers this way does provide more information but other data is needed. If this were a science experiment, perhaps statistics of grades of the students for several years, or grades for the students assessed after the respective level of study can be involved to also evaluate the teacher. I do agree that this concept will provide improvement in helping teachers, but I see that more can be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment